Data collection and use
What data we collect
The information we collect includes information you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or promotions, as well as any information your devices send to us when accessing our products and services. The information we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or promotions, and information that your devices automatically transmit to us. Your personal information may reach us in the following ways:
- When you place an order in the kemeri.ee e-shop
- If you register as a user of the kemeri.ee e-shop
- When you contact us by phone, email or online chat.
- If you buy on instalment plan and sign a leasing contract.
- If you are browsing kemeri.ee
- If you provide personal information about another person who receives the goods.
- If you make payments using an e-bank or other electronic payment method.
- If you comment, like or share any of our posts on our social media account.
- When you join our newsletter
- If you comment on posts on our website.
Types of data to be collected
We will only ask you for personal information if it is necessary to provide you with the service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- First name and surname
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Your purchase history and activity in our online shop
- Conversation history between you and us
- Information about your web browser and IP address.
Our website kemeri.ee stores log files about its visitors. Information collected may include:
- Type of device used
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time of your visit to the website
- Number of clicks on the entry and exit page of the website
The information contained in the log files is used to analyse trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of visitors to the site and gather demographic information. The information obtained is not intended to, nor does it allow the identification of the person.
How we use data
We may use the information collected for a variety of purposes, including:
- To maintain, manage, develop, personalise and expand our website.
- To collect statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers and to understand and analyse the behaviour of visitors to our website.
- Identify you by phone, message or email
- sending you information and asking for feedback on our services.
- To prevent fraud and protect our website
- To allow us to stay in touch with you through your social media account.
- To allow the reading of chat history to speed up the provision of relevant advice.
- With the aim of improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient browsing solutions.
- To develop new new products, services or improve their functionality.
- For shipping/delivery, order processing, invoicing, ordering via bank link and confirming your order or refunding your money.
- Offering you products and services that may be of interest to you, taking into account your previous orders.
- To simplify and speed up interactions between us, when you contact us.
- For other purposes. For example, to analyse data, to study trends, to assess the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In which cases may we share your data with.
- We may share your information with our business partners in order to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- We are obliged to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law. We may also disclose your information in good faith to comply with a legal obligation, to protect our rights or property, to prevent or detect potential violations of law related to your use of our service, and to ensure the security of our service users.
Storage of your personal data
Processing of children’s data
None of our products or services are directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we suspect that we are processing information about a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all our databases.
Your rights to protect your data
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of the site is entitled to the following terms and conditions:
- Right of access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify data that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you think is incomplete.
- Right of erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- Right to object to the use of your personal data – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we collect to a third party or directly to you.
Security of your data
Links to other websites